Registering for a year-round program
Registering for a year-round program with recurring payments
Create a new Member’s Account if:
- your family did not have a player registration with installment payments, or
- you are new to Ottawa South United
You can now log out of your account.
- Go to the OSU Camps Online Registration system: https://osucamps.e2esoccer.com/
- Under the Members menu, select Sign Up and enter your email address
An Adult player or parent must complete the profile information to create an account.
- Now that an account has been created, add your child by clicking on the Click here to add family member link.
Be sure to update the Gender and Date of Birth field as well as clicking on Is a Child button at the bottom of the page.
- To register a person, click on the Register this person link to the right of the person’s name. You will now see all of the programs suitable for the person based on their gender and age. Click on the Register link to the left of the Program name.
- If you have selected a program with recurring payments, you will be prompted to first set up your Payment Profile. Click on the click here link. You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your name, credit card number, expiry date and CVV number. OSU only accepts Canadian-issued MasterCard, VISA and VISA Debit credit cards, and click on Submit.
- Once the Payment Profile has been successfully saved, you will need to register your child again. Go to the Members menu and select Register.
- The registration is now you’re your shopping cart. You can register another member of your family or the same member for another program at this point otherwise click on the Pay Now button.
- This is the final step in the registration process. Click on the Pay Now button to pay. You will be issued an email receipt and future installment payments will be charged to the credit card saved in your Payment Profile.